.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've just spent ...

... 7 hours straight writing schedules and assignment guidelines for my classes.

This comes after days of doing --- well, almost exatly the same.

Add to that, Blogger has been eating my posts --- I swear, I get them posted and POOF, they disappear. And it just hasn't been in the cards to post, although I have mountains of news. But most of it is old now.

In any case, hopefully I've just laid out the rest of the semester for all my classes and I can get back to blogging! Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger KCB said...

I wondered where you'd gone! Hope the class thing settles into a decent routine for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home