.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's easier to do chores when you're a bit drunk

I discovered this simple fact today, after stopping on my way home after work and purchasing a nice bottle of wine. Of course, when I got here, I had to sample it, just to make sure. So I poured a fair sized shot into a drinking glass decorated with bumble bees.

Then, just to really make sure, I had another fair sized glass with lunch: a buffalo burger (sans bun) and some beets.

I think I have never had such an enjoyable time doing chores.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger MJ said...

HA! We have a lot in common right now. I'm sure I need medicinal marijuana for stress. And I bought a WINE RACK the other day, blatantly expressing my freedom to do...to do...WHATEVER. (I guess we just aren't nice compliant members of the workforce, are we?) But I like it that you drank your wine from a bumblebee drinking glass. Here's to you, sister!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

We do have a lot in common right now!

I've decided to admit I'm not a teacher --- I'm basically either running a small psychiatric ward OR prison camp.

And i'm drunk again. :=D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home