.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The good news is ...

About a month ago, when the weather cooled down, I began adding Concern Compost Activator to my composter. I went out earlier today to add some kitchen goodies and decided to turn everything --- and much to my surprise, nearly everything in there has completely composted.

At this rate, by next spring, I'll have fifty cubic yards of nice dirt and compost. Although I might go ahead and pull what's in there out and screen it, in order to get the uncomposted stuff back in the composter. Which would mean even more dirt and compost, come spring.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

I'm jealous!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home