.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Here goes

I just returned home with a mountain of final papers.

I've had my dinner (a truly sumptious mix of organic greens which were on sale at the grocery --- unbelievable, i cleaned them out for nothing!) (which reminds me, I tried sprinkling them with a few coriander seeds and, oh. my. GOD., was it good) and downed a large glass of primitivo wine to calm me sufficiently ...

... and I am now off to the races. I have to be done by Friday morning. Imbelievable! They changed when our grades are due, which means I may not be getting a wink of sleep until Saturday.

So here I go ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home