.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Monday, February 20, 2006

I look like death warmed over ...

... but I'm definitely getting better.

How can I tell?

I haven't been able to get it together to clean the house in weeks --- literally. 3 weeks, maybe longer.

And I'm actually starting to clean the house.

And, even better, I've slept so much that now, I have like a sleep savings account going, and was up half the night putzing around. And I'm not even tired now. Woohoo!

I have a residual cough but I didn't get pneumonia, which I was kind of scared was happening a day or so ago. So that's good. And I just feel better. A bit lively. All that.

I haven't been this sick in years. Since I last got the flu, which was 1994-95, I think. I literally lost 1-2 days that go-round. It's really no fun.

So it looks like I'm on my way back to good health --- and blogging. And Leila, I'll email you as soon as my brains clear up enough for me to figure my way through all my email. :=D That's an even scarier sight than my house right now (which resembles --- well, you don't even want to know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home