.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, March 10, 2006

Among other things ...

My blog got locked for a few days --- apparently reported as a spam blog. While it was locked, Blogger was featuring a genuine spam blog on its front page. ?

Well, whatever. I still hate my job and I'm still unable to write, but at least I got out of having to sit here and write for days on end over the next few weeks.

And because I'm on break, not having to write over the next few weeks means I can finally start seeds and get outside and get grimey.

I don't know at this point if I'm ahead of the game or behind, although I think I'm behind. But I'm a bit more organized this year. I've sterilized the seed flats and pots, and separated seeds into those which need to get a good freeze on them and those which are fine without it.

Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home