.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hiatii

This is my official announcement that I'm on an extended hiatus from blogging.

As if you hadn't already noticed.

I'm simply unable to write right now. I think I've gotten to the bottom of it --- it has to do with events over the past, mmm, 6 years, and really doesn't have much to do with being burnt out. More like several epic battles for my soul which I fought and managed to win, if winning is even an option in those matters.

It's taken me a while to get down to what's really going on and I'm in the middle of massive, massive cognitive processing. It's such a bad idea to have too many things going on at once for too long. But I did.

Oh well.

Besides, I'm trying to really cut down on my time on the internets --- not to mention, it's plantin' season!

I'll still be watching a few of you.

I'll also be looking for a new blogging home. One obstacle has been that, whenever I've felt a wild hair to do some writing, there have been problems with Blogger.com, and either i haven't been able to post or the post gets lost or my entire blog is gone or whatever. When I find that new home, I'll post the redirect link here.

Meantime, if you want to talk to me, leave a comment! :=D

4 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Thinking about you this morning... and your garden. I wonder about the guinea hens... the planting, the frogs, the lizards, the dogs on the couch, the colors of the weather, epic battles for the soul, what you may be uncovering from boxes in the closet, whether you are painting and what you've cooked up for yourself to eat these days. Your mom's poetry. Here's to you, friend.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Cookie said...

:-)

Thank you, MJ.

Here's to you, too. Someday, I'll blog again. For now, I can't.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Ereshkigal said...

Spring is back after our early summer. Take a deep breath and enjoy it. We miss you, and look forward to your return.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Xpatriated Texan said...

When you're ready to get back into blogging, please contact me and help Oklahoma grow a progressive community.

texan-at-xpatriatedtexan-dot-com.

XT

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home