.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yoohoo! Representative Balkman!!

Why aren't you banning football or legislating the death penalty for people who work on Sundays? I mean, touching pigskin and working on the Sabbath are proscribed by the Bible, aren't they?

And why haven't you come up with similar provisions for store clerks to refuse to ring up factory produced meats and poultry because they object to Tyson and the hog farms poisoning our rivers and groundwater, and because they really aren't interesting in participating in the cycle which has helped to create Mad Cow Disease?

And while you're at it, maybe it's time you practiced some of that good ole fashioned Compassionate Conservatism. I think you and Inhofe ought to donate every dollar you've ever received from the oil and gas industries to the poor. Hmmm? What about you? You gonna be practicing some of those good old fashioned Christian values?

Right. I thought not. Typical lying hypocrital sleazebag extremist.

5 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Hey. Who's getting feisty?! This is good to see!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Well, I'm having to grade and that pretty well's thrown a big bucket of cold water on the feistiness.

Shit. Grrr.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I hear you. Grading SUCKS!!!!!! I HATE IT! It is torture, and I can feel myself chipping at my body as I work through a stack of essays. Every time I pick up a paper that is incomprehensible I go crazy. And the sheer volume is depressing beyond belief.

So you are definitely not alone. (-:

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I can't figure out --- this is my big one right now --- I can't figure out why they take tests and think they can get by without reading the material. What's that all about?

In any case, I'm cutting way down on my assignments for the remainder of the semester. I'm not getting paid enough to neglect my gardening for this stuff.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger MJ said...

Amen. Garden on! I am going to try and garden a little this summer too.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home