.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Okay, I really am back

I hope I am, at least. Way too much to do, way too little time!!

But here's a quick update: I gave notice at my job --- a job which has been eating me alive in every possible way (financially, time-wisely, etc.) --- and was hired by another university. I'm not finished with the old job til mid-December, but once that's over and done with, I will actually have time --- and more money! Because my new teaching job requires ALMOST NO COMMUTING!!! and reasonable hours!!

I can't wait.

So it might be a bit of a slow startup to getting back to blogging, but that's because I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKIN' TIME!!!

But I really am back!

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Leila M. said...

OOO congrats on da new JOB!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger KatyaR said...

Welcome back--we've missed you!

And congratulations on the new job. It's always great to be able to say I have more money, more time, and less of a hassle when it comes to work.

Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home