.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tom Coburn is a Big Fat Jerk


moonbat150


Home of the Barking Moonbat


 

Friday, October 06, 2006

Okay, I'm back

It's going to take me some time to get back in the swing of things, but I'm back!

Well, maybe better to say I'm just kind of back --- I'm not terribly interested in spending too much time on the computer --- I already do that and really, really don't want to add to it. But I am sort of back and if I can think of anything to say, I'll be saying it.

4 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger KatyaR said...

SHEEEEE'S BAAAACK!!!!

Welcome back--you've been missed!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Ereshkigal said...

Hooray! Just in time to pull in the garden.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Stephenie said...

I am research Tom Coburn's ties to Monsanto, CORE and all pesticide companies. Anyone know anything?

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Hi! (-:

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home